Friday, November 20, 2009

Mimosa :D

Mimosa Form 3 Students and Teacher's outing today :D



omg can't wait haha




Then night time go Aunt Grace de pre-wedding buffet o.o

Had to miss the BBQ session with them mimosians :O

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



OMG MIMOSIANS LOL.

Malaysia = Malaysians
Mimosa = MIMOSIANS LOL!




OMG I'm so smart HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH




Just Kidding!



But seriously... =x




Mum is getting on my nerves -.-

Can suddenly say she want to lend my car (not really mine though) to her friend zzzzz



Without informing me leh wtf =.=



Luckily is 5pm lor, the time I come back from the mimosians gathering :O




if not I will definitely go krazii

-.-



Nvm. MUST BE HAPPY!




JASSINE HUAT ARR!!!

:D




RANDOM!!




Me and Rayz webcamming LOL.

Took this pic without her permission =x






HAHAHAHAHAHA.



o.ollll



Geeky stuff :O (Not really geeky actually -.-)

I like Green TD :O
CF too o.o

L4D is scary -.-
Maple!!! Aran class o.o

Audition = Stuck in the middle of pro and noob o.o