Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Har-lows eh-vy-bar-dy~

Holidays are passing by slowly~
Some uber good things happened (L)
and I'm so happy and contented :D

Ah, did I mention that I went to my Aunt Grace's wedding?
I think I did =x

Behold~
My Aunt Grace xD

Gratz arr Aunt Grace~
Married jor!!
Summore so chio!!! (L)



Btw, she graduated from Monash =x


And oh, the couple decided to have their honeymoon before having a wedding banquet LOL.
So modern larh =x


Wilmint as the uhh (how to say arr)
the one that opens the door of the car o.o
Shuai hor xDD
Little leng zai hahas

I chose the set ok xD
I like guys with vest =x
soo sexyy muahaha :O
and no i'm neither a pervert nor paedophile -.-


Anyways,
I'm spending my holidays like this:





Hahas, we're not gambling okay, just honing our mahjong skills xD



mahjong is good for ur brains =x


and.. this.



Cooking!! :D
Well, actually not cooking =x
but this is part of it larh.. making food also haha =x



sushi... xDD


I wanna make some for my (L)



Tested to be non-diarrhoea-causing food =x



Aishiteru baby~

watashiwa zutto anata wo aishite imasu!

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)




End (L)
I love you baby.
I believe in you.
Let's work towards our goal (L)