Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2012

Conclusion: I cried like shit.



Rayz: Wah, like this you also cry?!
Ah Peng: You can cry one pail of tears edi -.-
Wilson: -speaks to Ah Peng- Eh, she crying again liao.


Haiya, I also dunno why I cry like this okay.

I think they all very kelian mah T.T
I mean, if you know that the end is near and you cannot do anything to save your dad/mum/closest friends etc. , not to mention billions of lives, won't you cry?


My mind was full of shit.
This is definitely the best movie I've ever watched.
Too many people died without knowing what happened -.-


Anywaysss,
Waiting for Meteor Shower.


I wanna see at least ONE

cuz I wanna make a wish :O


A silly wish O.O

Well.. cya all xD

Will update more after that. :D



Baii Baii :O



I wish that we can be together forever
Can We?