Friday, July 03, 2009

Using my mum's old Lappy~ Urgh, so un-Shiok!!

Oh-Em-Gee.



I'm so restless.




I felt like tearing myself into a million pieces.
And just go *poof*
Disappear from this world.
Without a Trace, Hiatus, wadever.




Life has been pretty good.
Well, of course its good. I slacked at home for like almost half a year.


My goodness. I'm getttinng soooo lazzzzy.



Well..for those who want to know..

I'm driving almost everyday,

I'm still alive and the car is fine, which is definitely a miracle.


I'm gonna start my job as a tuition teacher around mid of July
in Mimosa!!! instead of the one I went to interview. LOL
Hahs, the feeling of getting to teach in the tuition centre u went for tuition is definitely awesome!!!


and oh, the movie thingy was just a joke. .__.

The stupid. bodoh. dabian. fella.........

said he had nothing to say thats why he said that.

and..holy shit. I believed him.
BECAUSE!!!!!
He was never the flirty type.


To Guo Wei:

GND - Go aNd Die. _l_
lol. .___.

Know him for 2 years, never before he did something like this.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wad a joke. LOL


Luckily, I never really liked him. LOL
Yeah, so no harm done. We're still good friends! xD


Oh well~ lesson learnt~

DO NOT believe any guy's sweet talk. Even if he's not flirty at ALL.




yeah, I think my post is very messy. LOL

Cuz my brain is terribly messed up.
Why?

Well of course that's a secret ;3

A secret that you wouldn't wan to know...
LOL. I was just joking.
It's family stuff larh. I dun wanna talk about it here, since it's not related to me.
I mean, I'm a part of the family too larh. But the main character is not me mahh.

I'm getting emo. lol.




*************************Crap and shit. Dun read if you dun wanna waste your time.*************************


Hey,

Life in Ipoh must have been good eh. Good until your brains are stuffed with Chicken biscuits? .__. You hurt me. You treated me like a fool. Maybe, its because of the date. I chose the wrong date to be emotional, and to be brave. But now, April Fool is long over. You have no whatsoever chance to avoid me now. You have no more excuses. Please, answer me. Don't skip topics anymore. I gathered my guts to tell you all that. Please, Don't. Don't waste my efforts anymore. It really hurts. You don't know how sad I am when I know that you're going Ipoh. And you didn't even tell me. I heard it from others 3 days before you leave. I wished that you could tell me how you feel, instead of playing Tai Ji with me. I kept everything inside, and cried every night whenever images of you appeared in my brain. Please, end this. You don't have to be kind. I'd rather cry one whole night than to cry every night.


**********************************************************************************************************************************************************



End.