Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back!

yeah, I'm back. ^^




I wanted to update soooo many things, but I can't.



Cuz my keyboard is spoiled. (or USB Port spoiled. I Don't Know ._.)



So, Jassine is clicking on the On-Screen Keyboard like there's nothing else on this world to click. LOL.



Dunno where on earth is your On-Screen Keyboard?

Start - Programs - Accessories - Accessibility - Voila~!!! On-Screen Keyboard is found!!!



Hell Yeah I'm crapping. LOL






A few more days to my Future.



Hello, college.
Hello, a more disciplined (?) life.
Hello, love.



Oops, said too much.
Oh well, will update next time about that.





**Note to myself: Ice Age 3 showing on cinemas tomorrow.

Wait PATIENTLY for his plans. Hope he doesn't freak out and avoid me.


(Oh wad the hell, he's the one who mentioned it first. So if he avoids me, I can't do anything about that.)

WAIT Jassine WAIT.



End.