Friday, July 10, 2009

Shit. I think I have STM (a.k.a. Short Term Memory) .__.

Oh Man...
I realised how easy it is to somehow forget that you have a blog when u're in college.

Super Busy mannnnn!

Actually its because of my laziness lar.. LOL

paiseh arr ;3


Okay I shall talk about my college ;D

Sunway college is like, so small!
If you exclude the parking lot,
It can be compared with Convent la .__.

*Nahh, Sunway is far better! Got freezing Air-Con! *semangat*


For those who kepoh, xD

I'm taking MUFY, 5 subjects (coz I kiasi)

English
Maths
Chemistry
Biology
Accounts


6th July : Orientation

Comments: Woohooo .__.
Cons: Boring, Energy-wasting
Pros: Sleep-inducing




Oh well, Jassine had to admit that she is VERY suay.

She was sick on the 3rd day of college.
Fever, Cough, Flu, and Sore Throat.
H1N1? .__.
No lar..


Doctor: So...Do you want a MC?
Me: NONONONONONONO NOT in my first week of COLLEGE
Doctor: o.o.... o..kay..



For the first time in my life, I had to reject a MC.
Back in the secondary life, I will definitely beg for an MC eventhough its a minor case.


WTF. MC LEHHHHH!!!!!


lol.




Oh well, lets talk about the 5 Subjects.

English: Mrs. Manjit is very kind (and old) o.o
Maths: Mr. Nagesh is very funny
Chemistry: Ms. Hong is very friendly ;D
Biology: Ms. Thian is very cute o.o (she keep saying that we're not living things cuz we don't respond lol ._.)
Accounts: Ms. Wong is very nice ;D


Hmm, MUFY July intake is...very quiet. lol.
Well, maybe its the first week lar ;D
There're only around 20+ of us. So..little lol.

Well, today, at the end of first week, I finally get to talk alot with my fellow classmates lol .__.

Ning Xin lar!
Ask me to be her spokesperson to ask the guys about the masquerade ball .__.
I bet the guys think that I'm the one who wanted them go .__.
Sorry arrh, I not that despo k .__.


Oh well, the 2nd reason is because I'm in charge of the Accounts Textbook and workbook photostating ;D

Plus Binding and Cover, the Grand Total Amount is RM914.44 .__.

16 person taking accounts, and its RM57.15 per person.
better than buying them at the price of RM200+ per book right?

Sot sia..I wished I never take this job voluntarily from Nicholas T.T
Big Mouth Jassine, Why you go and say your house near to the shop?!
Because the teacher is very nice? D;
Aiya, nvm lar. I shall ask them to pay me back anyways. Can be loan shark hohohoho..

.___.


Okay, I'm still sick, and I need to rest D;


So.. Bye~! ;D