Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sobs, I cried, T.T

Well, its a stupid Title.

LOL



I was 15 mins late for my Bio class today T.T


Due to a bloody pendrive.


T________T


8.15 am
Jassine reaches campus, found a damn nice place to park.
*Walks to classroom*
*prepares stuff for Bio*
*realises pendrive is not in pencil case*



Fuck.



8.25 am
Sighs, stupid Jassine rushes home to get the pendrive .__.


8.45 am
Classes started for 15 mins edi T___T
*cry sambil driving madly to campus*
*reach classroom*
*still crying*

Teacher:" You're very late. Calm down and now, lets continue on blah blah ..."
*classmates (4 of them) staring at me*
*trying to stop my tears*
*but still..cried for 5 mins more*



Well of course, eventually I return to normal larh..
Luckily teacher appreciate my effort of finding the infos for the TEM and SEM microscopy thing.
If not arr, I cry even more.

Of course larh!! 15 mins late for one bloody pendrive lehh! If she don't like my work then I bang the wall till die larh!!

Or maybe find some anthrax spores and inhale them.
*applying what I learned. LOL*


lol.


End.