Monday, July 13, 2009

Fuck the Ulcers .__.

I am absolutely showing NO signs of recovering from my "kononnya" common cold


and I have this stupid ULCER growing in my inner gums .____.



FYI !


Location of Ulcer(!!) as shown
I CAN'T EVEN APPLY THAT STUPID BONJELA OR WADEVER OK!

I'LL AUTOMATICALLY SWALLOW IT EVERYTIME I APPLY .__.

SIBEI PAINFUL T____T


I can't chew *sobs*




Sob Sob Sob Sob Sob!!!!! T.T

..........................................................................................................................................................................................


Oh btw, I started teaching in Mimosa ;D

today's class is a mix of 7 Primary 3, 4, and 5 kids, and the 2nd class,2 Primary 6-ers

It was stressful lar, cuz I had to rush from the campus to Mimosa
and to handle 3 different age punya kids in one class @.@

but I was sooooo entertained by my students. lol.

Pri 6:
"The house horse runs very fast"


Pri 4:
"Hair(?) protects the Motorcyclist"
"The tortoise walks very slowly on the sea."


I nearly laughed out loud in front of them LOL


They're simply wonderful laughing material. LOL



*Ehem* well, a teacher is not supposed to laugh so hard.


But, who cares?
I can laugh now.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA


;D


Well, I'll be facing the Form 5's this Friday o.o
Hope the class doesn't turn Mimosa upside down lol .__.
I'm oh-TOO-familiar with those ppl.

Hahas. ;D



Well, I ate my medicine given by the doctor (which is finishing soon .__.)

my mum also asked me to drink this evil-looking herbal tea (Oh No!)

My grandma gave me some pills made from some unknown chinese herbs (Not Again D;)




and my dad just said, "Your stomach is stuffed with nasty stuffs *disgusted look*"

lol. very funny. daddy .__.




End. o.o.......