Saturday, July 18, 2009

I can earn almost 1k per month ;D

Today, I taught the Form 5's Chem and Form 4's Bio in Mimosa.


I was talking and explaining non-stop for a total of 4 hours .__.


Form 5 was, ok.
Hard to control, noisy and easily distracted.
Likes to ask lame questions ._.


Form 4 was, so boring D;
Passive, too quiet .__.
Easy to control lar, but then, its like talking to myself. lol



I'm blogging because, I do not want to talk with my mouth. lol.
First time ever, I felt that I was exceeding this undefined limit of talking a certain amount of words in a day.
Meaning that, I sort of Over-talked .__.


So yeah, currently I like the phrase "Silence is Golden"


Morning till 2.30pm got college, then rush home at 2.30pm, reached at 2.45pm
Asked my grandma :" Eating what? tapao in tupperware for me can?"
Went up to get my books.
Rushing out to tuition, found out that today's lunch (or brunch) is a bowl of Mi Sua.

How the hell am I supposed to keep the Mi Sua (with soup summore) balanced while on my way to Mimosa?

So, I decided to drink it.

Yes, I literally, DRANK the Mi Sua.

Cuz the Mi Sua very soft leiis, no need chew (Plus I have no time to chew slowly) Paiseh, my stomach, I never chew nicely for you to digest it.

3.00pm reached Mimosa, start to prepare stuffs for class lor.


Teaching


Teaching


Teaching


7.00pm finished teaching, and was suffering from mild gastric (Mi Sua was the only thing I have in my stomach for the whole day)

Rushed home, ate dinner.

I never talked since I stepped into my house.

I was tired.

Exhausted.

Yay! This is such a busy day! .__.


Next week will be even more busy. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday got class .__.


Tired Die Me.


End o.o


End.