Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm feeling down...


tired, sleepy .__.



and I'm in the campus. (Computer Lab again. lol ._.)


Jassine has no means of transport today T.T

Her car got sent away for maintainence lol .__.

D:

Oh well, I DID scratch the bumper a few times..
But it wasnt any serious injury k T__T


Kesian.. Today whole day must stay in Sunway Y__Y
wan to go out have lunch also cant T__T
Wan go home also cant! D:


-Emo-


I skipped Bio today.. .__.
Because, I was fucked by my alarm clock lol .__.
Stupid shit la. I set edi, langsung no ring at all .__.

Sigh D:

When I reached the campus, its already 9 am ._.
I rather dun go. Go liao will get XXXX-ed by Ms Thian LOL .__.


So yeah, I'm stucked in the Computer Lab, wasting my time in here. -__-

Sigh,
got Bio assignment .__.
gotta run~
kthxbai.


End.