Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The 72nd post. (uncreative title)

You know..Alarm Clock actually sucks.


No matter how many times u set it to ring u up, u still fail to wake up .__.


Yes, today, I was late again. lol .__.

Late for Malaysian Studies.



6am
-Alarm rings-
walao. still so early. -sleep-


6.30am
-Alarm rings again-
lol. so fast ring again? .__. -sleep-


-

-

-

-

-

8.45am (MS starts at 8.30am)
-Maid wakes me up-
Maid: Sine Sine, awak tak ada sekolah ke?
Me: Har? Ada .. -rubs eye-
-Checks Phone-

WALAO!!

OMG I'M LATE I'M LATE SHIT @#%#@%#$^$#$

lol.
When I reached the school, it was already 9.15am .__.


Naturally, I skipped MS. LOL
15 mins left, go in and get attention + scoldings meh .__.


-to be continued-


** Continued ;D

Then after MS hor, got one talk about furthering studies in UK, Aus or SG de la.

Basically, I think its a whole load of crap. lol .__.
Who dunno that SG has 3 very high class Uni?!
Who dunno Sydney and Melbourne's living costs very high? .__.
Not to mention UK .__. zzzz

Siao one. wasted one period of Chem.
But actually good also larhs, Chem Topic Test got postponed.
LOL

yeah, so, after the talk, Nancy, Nicholas, Rayz blah blah etc. they all going to makan.

I can't go T.T
I got Bio Practical Test -Sobs-

So, they all went Seasons and eat. T___T
then around 12.30, when I finally finish my Bio, they come back u noe!!
We went to SSD, well, companied by my noise-making skill. lol.
They wanted to play ping pong, but the recreation room got ppl playing edi D:
So we sit in SSD enjoy air-con chit-chat.
then that Si Nicholas hor...... listed out wad they eat in Seasons. .____.

WALAO EH T__T

Ppl already very sad larhhhh T.T
Make me jealous summore!! -angry-



D:


Then English class hor, something funny happened. LOL.
Veron and Nicholas (and Rayz too) play my Notes (in my phone)
Then compare who more skillful in drawing Mrs. Manjit.
LOL

I think I shall open a poll, and let ppl vote who's drawing nicer. :O

So, yeahh, I shall post it on next post. LOL.
and of course,
I shall continue my next post on tomoro night. LOL


Byee :O