Sunday, July 26, 2009

BBQ!

o.o

BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ~

My youngest bro, Wilmint celebrated his Birthday in advance yesterday.

*Oh ya, Happy (belated) Birthday to Leosteh Wei Fung! ;D

We had BBQ party! lols.


I forgot to take pictures X_X
Only took the pictures when ah Mint is cutting the cake. lol ._.

Invited 2 friends to the party
Veron (Natalie Nancy) Ning Xin
and
Rayz

Actually we were supposed to discuss about the English Presentation, but in the end we didn't talk about it at all. LOL.

We met at 10 am plus, then waited for Ning Xin cuz she has her BM classes :O

Agnes is nowhere to be seen. lol. Pangseh us D:

Then, around 12pm, we went to Jusco Tebrau City and went to Red Box. LOL

It was full at that time, so we had to wait until 2pm only can go in.
So we went to the Ramen shop ( Ichiban Ramen if not mistaken )
I ate the Kimchi Ramen. So nice!! xD Though it costs RM15 for one bowl .__.

So, Rayz and I went to withdraw money after ordering the food.
OCBC Bank seldom got ATM machine, so I had to try and withdraw money from RHB or Maybank machine.

I tried RHB cuz Maybank machine got problems at that time.
"Please key in ur 6 digit passcode:
-******-
-pressed fast cash-
RM100.00
"Do you want a receipt? No"

"Please wait while we are making the transaction"
-after 2 min-
............. eh, Rayz, why the machine like no respond arr?

Rayz: O.O IDK
Me: 100 bucks only leiis, its not like I want to withdraw 1000.
Rayz: I think the machine got problem, try cancel and get the card, if not ur card will stuck in there de
ME: O.O *quickly press cancel*
-card comes out-
Haiyo, I still got RM600 inside de leiiis! I Try again!
-press again- *people behind getting impatient*

The same thing happened .__.

Pfffft. Wad De Fish.

Rayz: Eh,the maybank de fixed edi. try Maybank de la~ maybe can work.
-press again-
-kaching! 2 RM50 notes come out-
O.O Finally! .__.

RHB machine at 2nd floor of Jusco, you SUCK. ;D


After eating the ramen, we went to buy present for Wilmint.

He likes Ben 10, so we shared our money and bought a water bottle, wallet and tupperware for him ;D

then we went into RedBox ;D

we sang alot of songs, some is A Mei de summore. LOL

Ting~~~~~~ Hai Ku De Sheng Ying~~~~~ @#$#@

Hahahahahahhaahhahahaha ;D



Then we went to my house lor, and start BBQ! ;D

Foood~ Glorius fooood! hahahas


I hope we can have this BBQ again xD


End. :D