Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why so MANY THINGS HAPPENED in such a short time?!?!

Yeah. The topic says it all.



Seriously, I have 2 pending outings to talk about.

And now I have to bypass those two to tell u this.

Yet another outing.


But its not a happy outing.

It's my Great Grand-aunt's funeral.

Some of you might think:"Oh crap. I dunno go how many times funeral edi."

Some of you might think:"Why is she talking about her relative's funeral in her blog?"

Some of you might just click X on top right.

Anyways, for those who know how to read Xin Chew
The obituary (I checked the dictionary for this word.) is in bottom of Page 24, Sunday's Paper.

She's not exactly a close relative (as you can see from wad I addressed her)

I've seen her less than 100 times I think. (total amount eversince I have memories)

I wasn't forced to go to her funeral, I requested to go instead.

This might sound ridiculous.
But the reasons I wanted to go is..
1. I'm bored at home
2. I don't wanna be a babysitter taking care of my brothers.
3. I've never been to a funeral before.
4. I've never seen a real dead person before.
5. I'm curious.


I think the point is on No. 4

I deny that I'm being very rude.

It's a fact that I never faced a dead person.
My grandparents from both sides are still alive and healthy.


Reached Melaka at 11pm
The temple is near the entrance of (or maybe "located in") Jonker Street.
We cant even get in there.

IT'S STUFFED WITH CARS.


So we have no other choice but to check in to our hotel and go to the temple tomorrow.

No comments on the hotel.
Too lousy for me to waste my energy to comment.

The only good thing is they have free WiFi
so I can MSN with my dad's phone. LOL!
I said hi to leosteh and Ah Neh xD

We woke up at 8 and went to have breakfast.
We reached the temple at 9am.

We went one by one to the coffin to look at her and "talk" to her.


She looks peaceful..at least she's not in pain anymore..
The last time I saw her was in the hospital, on 8th April Wednesday.
She's very weak..and she's suffering.
The doctor said that her liver cannot function anymore.
She's 82 and she is not fit enuf to have whatsoever operations.

It's only a matter of time.

2 days..and she's gone.

First time I faced death. (of someone related to you)

It wasn't good.
I cried.
She's a good person, vegetarian, hosts the temple, yet she suffered when she died.
I feel so sorry..


Before I left I told her..
Rest in Peace
Have a Safe Trip (in chinese)

I just follow what my grandma said larh.
Safe Trip o.O
Anyways.. I'm tired.

Bye.