Friday, April 10, 2009

I am so TAGGED =.=

Seriously... Do u guys understand the feeling when u noe that u got tagged..

AGAIN?!


The long long tag summore T_T

walao ehs T_T

I seriously swear that I will NOT feel lucky over Leosteh (or anybody larhs) not tagging me T_T

NEVER.

EVER.

AGAIN.

Laugh all u want larh Lepok T_T!!

Okays actually I dont wanna do this tag.
But then its from Christina mahh... so aiya.. Anyhow do lor...

Lols!! not anyhow do larh.. I seriously do it okay!!
There will be some edits on the tag though.

Okay here goes my long tag again T_T


Sighs...Why larh all these tags when I have 2 pending stuffs to blog about T_T



1. The person that tagged you is:
Christina!!!!!!

2. Your relationship with her is:
Oh-so-long-and-confusing..classmates-choir-friends-besties-husband and wife--god-siblings

3. Your first impression of her is:
Wah..sing soprano de~! So nice! (coz I never noticed that she's in my class LOL)

4. The most memorable moments with her:
It'll be the 3 days when I stayed over with her in Melaka~! Another stayover coming soon!! I cant wait!!! xDD

5. The most memorable thing she has said to you is:
I MISSED YOU!!!

6. If she becomes your lover, you will:
o.O Love her till death do us apart. Lao gong~! (LOLS~)

7. If she became your lover, what should she improve at:
Uh..Height? LOL~~ paisehs xD

8. If she becomes your enemy, what would you do:
Cry T_T

9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
I did something really wrong I suppose T.T

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her now is:
I would really want to stay with her if i go Aussie =DD

11. Your overall impression on her:
Caring and Friendly!

Alright. I shall stop here. Because I found out that After No. 11 it'll be just the same as the tag I done!

So overall the tag is not that long! =DDD

Happy~

I shall end the tag here =D


I shall post about two outings tomorrow.

Bye.