Wednesday, April 08, 2009

ARGH T_T SOBS!!!!

BAHHHHSSS!!!!

I got tagged!!!

Just when I was happily telling leosteh that he din tag me
I got this tag from kar inn T.T

Bou Yeng Arrrrr T.T (Retribution in Cantonese)

Sighs T.T
And ITS A LOOONGG TAG T.T



1. The person that tagged you is:
Kar Inn!!!

2. Your relationship with her is:
Classmate, buddy!! =D

3. Your first impression of her is:
Hmm..*Don't scold me* Oh No!Convent Girl! I sure can't mix with her T.T

4. The most memorable moments with her:
Sitting with her and Elsie in Form 3!!!*remember the Tupperware stunt* Haha!!

5. The most memorable thing she has said to you is:
Jassine!!Teacher!!!! *Elsie stuffs (throw, to be precise) tupperware to me*

6. If she becomes your lover, you will:
O.O come here darling *evil* HAHAHAHA xDDD

7. If she became your lover, what should she improve at:
Improve? o.o She's fine and healthy, what else to improve? plastic surgery? *NOOOOO~~~!!!!*

8. If she becomes your enemy, what would you do:
Cry T_T

9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
I said stuffs that offended her? T_T

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her now is:
Meet her and HUG HER!!! *sorry I missed the Sg Trip T_T*

11. Your overall impression on her:
Smart, Very Independent

12. The characteristic you love most about yourself:
Talkativeness? o.o" I dunno what else I have HAHAHAHA xD

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
My bad temper of course. Especially during some days... *Ehem*

14. The most ideal person you want to be is:
I wanna be uh..A rich Tai Tai *hohoho*

15. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! THANKS!! =D

16. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:

1. Christina! *Since she has a blog now! =D
2. Yi Yi! *Just for Fun!
3. Sufyan *Gey!! Cheer u up lar! x333333
4. Mei Ki!! LaoGong!!
5. Joey! I think she's free *evil* =D
6. Ah Tu!! *Present for Link! xD
7. Eric *To End this tag. He = No Tags!
8. Wendy *Seriously I'm out of names >_>
9. Ah Pek! *Lalalala~
10. Kristine! *I noe she wont do it! lalalala~ (Good Luck FOR AXN CHALLENGE!!)

17. Who is 6 having a relationship with:
I Dunno! Ah Tu!!Who are you having a relationship with? xDD

18. is 9 a male or female:
Ah Gua lar~ LOLLOL~ dun kill me arr Ah Pek o.o"

19. If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing:
They dunno each other o.o" and their age wont match either hahas xDD

20. What is 2 studying at the moment:
OH NO I forgot! I only remember its in Sunway JB O.O!!

21. When was the last time you had a chat with 3:
Yesterday in MSN o.o

22. What kind of music does 8 like:
Uncountable term. Answers could not be given.

23. Does 1 have any siblings:
Nope~! Unless I'm counted =DD

24. Will you woo 3:
WOOOOOO~~!! RUN FOR UR LIFE GEY~!!! IMMA COME AND WOO U!!! x33333

25. How about 7:
O.O No comment.

26. Is 4 single:
Of course not! She's my Lao Gong!!! haha~!

27. What's the surname of 5:
Woo~! =P

28. What's the hobby of 5:
Eating? And Blogging o.o

29. Do 5 and 9 get along well:
Do they even noe each other? Nope.

30. Where is 2 studying at:
Yay! This i noe!! Sunway College JB! *beams proudly*

31. Say something casual about your eyes:
Small, small, and SMALL.

32. Have you tried developing feelings for 5:
O.O Joey.. I have developed feelings for u *gulp* I LOVE U!!! HAHAHAHAHA~
Anyways the answer is not!




33. Where does 9 live:
Singapore o.o

34. What colours does 4 like:
Blue??or Red for Xaviers I think. xD

35. Are 5 and 1 good friends:
YES! I Think. o.o"

36. Does 7 like 2:
Refer Question 29

37. How did you get to know 2:
I was the 1st one to talk to her when she moved from SETA to Convent o.o"

38. Does 1 have any pets:
Nope o.O

39. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world:
If I say yes, I would be lying. If I say no? It would be hurting D=
So the best answer is I DUNNO~!!! World Peace~! =D


Okays~

The long, torturing tag is finally done T.T

And I still have ideas to put into my blog. >_>

Fuyoh lar. Suddenly so many things to talk about.

But it's bye bye for now.




a very LATE GOOD NIGHT. =D