Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Outingssssss~!!!!



Suddenly I don't feel like posting any crap on my blog.

I don't know what on Earth happened.

I just felt so damn sick of everything.


But anyhow.. I told myself to be responsible!

LOL~!




8th April

I went to melaka..(refer last post)
and I went to Christina's HOUSE!!





I HUGGED HER TIGHT!
I "killed" her for posting my SS photo in her blog! Hahas..!
So I shall in return post a very "SS smexxay" photo of her!!
Tada!!!



I looked at her baby photos..
Chatted with her..
She wanted me to stayover but I wasn't prepared and I have nothing with me lol >_>
We went dinner too~
The food is so nice lar..

Then its time to go home T_T
Time really flies when u enjoy it so much. D=

But my dad said that I could go to her house around 1st May! Then stay till 8th May!!!!!!
That's ALOT of Days!!!!


But then still not confirm yet >_>
I must be more cute and obedient this few days. @_@
Maybe I can go for more than a week *evil grin*


9th April

Was invited by Ah Beh (tuition teacher) to go to red box.
We went in around 2pm, which is Happy Hour.
5 people including me went there.
Kelvin, Du Wei (some fren of Kelvin), Ah Beh, Wilson and me.
Kelvin drove us there.
I am seriously very afraid on sitting in his car =.=!
He's so reckless in driving =.=
Like a person who drive cars for 10+ years >_>


But he only got his P last year around December =.=!!!
Freaking scary lor...

Anyways, we arrived there safely (fortunately)
We went straight up to Red Box
Happy hours usually quite expensive >_>
But then Ah Beh had coupons!!!! xD
RM50 discount HAHAHAHA
Plus Red Box has this 20% discount SUMMORE!!!
So each of us pay around RM11 only!
And we have food + drinks+tidbits (compulsory)!!!!!
Thats just so freaking cheap and worthy HAHAHA =DDD

So we got into the biggest room they have and started choosing songs to sing.
And those 2 guys really make me laugh >_>
They sing song hor.. don't use their normal boy voice de leh.
They use "girly" kind of way to sing songs >_>
And they dance o.O
So entertaining HAHAHAHA =DD

ALERT!!!
Chinese Involved
And I'm too lazy to translate it



Then we sing Jolin's 说爱你

Then that Kelvin hor.. very naughty go and climb on top of the 点唱机.
He very slim de so he curled up and was just nice sitting on that place with his legs folded.
And started to sing. >_>
Thats like so weird... LOL!
When we sing till the part

一开始我只顾着看你
装做不经意心却飘过去
还窃喜
你没发现我躲在角落

THE WAITRESS SUDDENLY COME IN AND ASKS FOR PAYMENT LOLLOLLOL

Then that Kelvin hor like stuck at the place dare not come down LOL!
We so kan cheong that we kena scold!!
But the big TV faces the door so when she come in she din even take a look at the TV!
and Kelvin was just behind HER! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

When Ah Beh was paying we act normal and sing but we keep Arm Chio non-stop!
The waitress was like wondering what happen LOL!
Then when the waitress finally went out of the room
We LAUGHED LIKE SIAO ZA BOR LOL!

We finished singing around 5.30pm like that then we lepak around the arcade beside the cinema
Then we went down to Harris and joked around like a fool =.=
We went home at around 7.30pm =.=!
My dad was like staring at us >_>

But then it was fun lar =DDD


Okays~! I finally finished blogging all my pending stuffs!!!! =DDDDD

Thanks to myself!!!
I love myself!!!

LOL Okays that's only part true LOL

So Long People~!