Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OMG I Miss Myself using computer!!! T_T


As you can see from the title above,

I was sort of banned from using the computer for like, YEARS?!

lols no lar =.=! days..

BUT IT FELT LIKE YEARS!!!! T_T!!


I realised something.
Life sucks without staring into the computer hahaha!!

Oh well.. no crap lar.


I'm here to talk about my driving lesson O.O


I got my L liao!!!
Wee~!
*everyone whispers "CRAP"*
Okays.. When was it? uh.. Sunday and Today.


So it's 18th and 21st =D


18th was my very 1st time that I drove on the road.
With alot of cars zooming past me
Oh it feels so damn demoralising when you see cars behind you overtake you cuz you're seriously driving too slow >_>
Like, 20-30km/h?

Yeah thats freaking slow. =.=!

If you're driving past Permas Jaya there around the uh..Jaya Jusco junction there at around 1pm u'll see a red kancil stops. and tries to move. and stops again.
And a few cars are like waiting behind.

The damn car engine hor go and die when the traffic lights turn green!!!
Actually...
its my fault >_>
I sucks PARTICULARLY in "remember to balance clutch and accelerating pedal"


I panic like hell and try to restart the thing.

It died again =.=!!!

So... the traffic light goes green-red-green


And Jassine is gonna cry.

Finally she did it right and Oh My Goooodnessss she was so thankful that the people behind are very patience.

It's like so humiliating >_>
All the cars are like staring into this tiny red kancil >_>


Wondering if its a woman or a guy (usually people - especially guys - will think that its a woman)
And boy they're damn right. >_>


OMG...did u see the brand..BMW LEH!!!
Fuyoh lar... like that also can drive away =.=!



Sighs T_T Shame on you Jassine!


I went home at 2pm
The instructor wanted me to drive home =.=!


The whole thing was crazy @_@


I dunno my engine die how many times >_>
The teacher was like, OMG u forgot to balance again.

Har har har =.=

Sorry arr Uncle. I am a woman >_>


I sucks like hell.

I not discriminating woman okay.. just that.. I'm uh in the same species =.=




okays..21st was better..at least I didn't just stop at like traffic light there.


I managed to have my car engine die for less than 10 times!!


lols okay lar not THAT bad.

I'm exaggerating hahahahaha~!

But anyhow..I can drive to like 55km/h already!
better than the slow 20-30km/h tortoise la.
Anyways I found this thing while I was searching for random stuffs.
I typed "driving" in yahoo image search.
Just to share and let u guys laugh.
hahas

See ya all~! =D

Have a nice day~