Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Maple Alert!! Crap Alert!! and Emo alert maybe o.o





I'm gonna talk about maple today.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




YES! I FINALLY BROKE THE CURSE!!!

FINALLY 3RD JOB LIAO!!!

OMG!!



its a GREAT achievement for a 3/4 time slacker okay.

only 1/4 of my 3 years maple life are dedicated to leveling =.=!

kakakaka~!

I added SR (Shining Ray) as my 1st skill.
Nope I ain't noob.
It's for the fun of showing off to people that I'm 3rd job ppl ler!


LOL!


I enjoy SR-ing in snails.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



anyhow. I noe lar this post will be the world's ever most boring stuff to read.
so I can crap all I want, shit all I want, say wadever lame stuff I want.


Due to some stupid stupid reason
I lost access de delph bandana 2 weeks ago.
I'm trying to buy one back =.=!
10mil sia zzzzzzzzzz

Stupid price.

anyways, I'm not in good terms with him
and I have nobody to talk to LOL (in maple lar..)

P.S: actually real life also. CALL ME LEHS PEOPLE!! I wanna go out with u all!
P.P.S: no lar. I'm not that lonely. I got my cousin baby to babysit and all she does is squeak, shout and mimic my burp.
P.P.P.S: Actually I think if u all call me I might not be going =.= Eg:Wild Wild Wet trip organised by Wendy.

I'm featuring someone in my blog.
Fayae=Faynez aka Roy





Yeah, swear all u want Roy.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA~


He very cashy de then go and change to noob clothes when I say I wanna take screenshot >_>

He's a very good babysitter.
The baby=me

I keep disturbing him HAHAHA~
Very good lar.
He can stand my auntie-like grumble grumble =.=
Maybe he wasn't even paying attention.

Who noes? Right Fayae darling? x333
HAHAHAHA

Always tio me kacau de 21 year old ah pek xD

Scold all u want Fayae, I aint deleting/editing this post.

Lalalala~

Anyone playing Delph world PM me arr!!
Ben Xiao Jie very bored arr...
Slack with me!!! x333

IGN as shown in the picture.

Flood that fayae too!!
Make him die in SKELE LOL!!!

P.S: Fayae is 140+ Hero, Faynez is 60+ Sin

I shall cancel my emo alert.
Since there's so many lame words in this post,
I shall change emo = ultra-lame
therefore I end my lame post.
with 2 lame videos =D







TeeHee!
=DDDD