Saturday, January 31, 2009

Loooooong post. Don't Fall Asleep.

My CNY is sort of normal this year.

Well, minus some family problems...

Yeah, its normal enough.


I ate alot of malay food O_O *eg: Nasi Dagang, Nasi Lemak, Curry...etc. etc.
My aunt came back to hometown from Kelantan!
She cooked soooo many stuffs for us to eat.

Conclusion:

Fattening.


oh well. I dun care. I might have to wait for a few years to eat these tasty food if I control my desire to gobble them up. They seldom come back for CNY. Too far.

The Day before New Year's Eve

Camwhored with my grandma on our way back to hometown.
Grandma, u ROCK ahahaha xD

We dun have the canggih PSP and stuffs

so we had to humour ourselves by shiok sendiri camwhoring..
Shades B-) the faceless one behind is my 2nd bro
Smile~!


New Year's Eve

I helped my grandma to pack angpaos.

Ahh..The smell of Brand New Cash... *Kachiing* ($_$)

My pretty(?) foot.
The angpaos for kids are supposed to be this (as suggested by my grandma)

Hello Kitty?!?! OH WTF. LOL

But there are only 5 girls among the 12 grandchildrens.
(Think of the horror on the guys face when they get this.)
So, I suggested this.

Look! A Digi Angpao!!! xDD *I will follow you...lalala*
It looks boring right?
but when u open it...

WOAH...


got Timetable

1 x 1 = 1
2 x 2 = 4
Arithmetical Table also got?!


on the right and left got info to help save environment.


DIGI!!!

FUYOH LAR!!!!

Even my grandma thinks its a great idea. Muahaha!!

So here's the amount of angpaos that she asked me to pack.
RM 10 for Kids + Adults in our Family ( including close friends )
RM 5 for outsiders
RM 2 for strangers ( Isn't that a little bit too..less? )

Camwhored with some RM 100 from my grandma xD



Before we go on to the Jie Cai Shen ( Fetch God of Wealth ceremony, usually around 11pm -1 am )

I Changed to my new clothes and camwhored (again!!) with my cousins.
The guys are reluctant ( because I told them I'll be posting this into my blog. You cowards. Harhar )
So it's a Girl Only event.
Zhi Hui, Zhi Qi & Me.
Aren't they cute? xDD

Thats the only normal smiling picture we took.

The others are.............
I admit we're a bit crazy due to the effects of wine (>_>)
The Year of OX!!HAHAHA

They're so weird. . .


Look at ur right>>> MUAHAHA


Caution: Kissing is Contagious.
Ahh..the forever classic Casablanca(?)


Flower? o_O *more like Ru Hua (smirks)

Free Kisses~~!!!! While stocks Last!!! LOL



The ceremony begins at around 11.30pm this year (according to the shi fu)
I wanted to take pictures but my grandma says duwan.
Maybe she scared that I'll accidentaly see something?
Blehs.. (>_>)
So no pictures for that. xD

Offerings were put on the altar
JUMBO Sized Joss sticks were lighted after praying for good wealth, health and everything.
Don't gimme that protect the environment lecture. I Cant Do That on my Grandma whos almost 80 and she just wont listen.

We were crying and laughing at the same time. (excess smoke from the jumbo joss sticks)
Too bad I cant take that down with my phone. Their teary-smiling faces will be priceless.


After the Jie Cai Shen ceremony, its ANG PAO TIME!!


Alot of people getting angpaos.
We have a total of 35 humans in that living room.
Imagine how Sardine-like is that.
I have to retreat to the corner to take this picture.


After that..its Mahjong + Russian Poker + Blackjack + Cho Dai Di + etc. etc....



I NOE IT's ILLEGAL



Aiyoh...
Just let loose lar..
The Police Station is just 500m from the kampung.
They dun even want to come and take wang kopi from us.
Angpaos from the "generous" Villagers before CNY are good enough xD
Some even stay on the same street with us and join in the fun visiting people everywhere
And they want peace as well =)
I salute thee, mighty Corrupted Officer!

I played blackjack.
No pictures taken due to Jassine's engrossment in blackjack preventing kids to cheat.
I actually forgot my phone's existence.

Because I'm Freaking busy dealing with these Players:

7 kids ( ranged 8-14 years old who tries to cheat in blackjack by exchanging cards )
+
1 adult (My youngest uncle, 36 yrs old who duwan to join the so called "Old People" ~.~ )

That's him alright.
I wonder whether wad kind of weapon he'll use to kill me if he sees this.

I'm the banker for that day.
Woooohooo...............................(speechless)
I won ALOT of coins (>_>)
The kids only dare to bet max 50cents (x_X)



Russian Poker is hard to understand. (Yes, its also illegal. Oh well, everything is illegal actually.)
Only my dad and the elder uncles know how to play.
So the adults gather to play Russian Poker,
Leaving me to the kids with those shiny 10 & 20 cent coins.

Cousins: "Jie Jie Sine~~~~ Lai leh...Zuo Zhuang (Be the Banker) Leh..."
ME: "No Way. I wanna learn mahjong."
Cousins: *puppy eyes that u'll see in the comics*
ME: "Arrghhhh...Don't give me those eyes!"
Cousins + Brothers: "Please lar~~~~" *Follows me wherever I go*
ME: "...... ( voice in my heart says OMGWTF ) Fine..Stop it. I'll play with u all."
Cousins: "YAY!!!! *rushes to the table with super speed*

( The Conversation above is the reason that I became the banker for Blackjack )

CRAP. They knew I'm defenceless against them.

The phone is left behind until 1pm, the 1st day of Chinesse New Year.
We went to the wet market in mersing to buy some veggies.
According to my grandma, we have be vegetarian for the 1st day of CNY.
No answers given when I asked why.
I guess its a way of making us to eat vegetables to keep our digestive systems healthy (>_>)


In the car...

Forced to fasten our seatbelts due to the rules.
Actually, if the saman wasn't RM300
I would have ignored the warnings.


Because the seatbelts cut our necks.
See how it kills?


We reached the wet market around 1.20pm.
The adults are busy selecting veggies and comapring prices while I drifted away to walk around the stalls on my own.
I was roaming aimlessly with my restless legs when I suddenly noticed something new.

Its called Ta Cai (Ta = Tower, Cai = Vegetable)
Look closer, and you'll see that the leaves are no different than the normal Xiao Bai Cai that we eat.
but the overall shape is round and flat.
Side view of the Ta Cai


The ah soh selling this said that it can be stacked into a tower when u cook it.
It means "Bu Bu Gao Sheng" in Chinese. (Go Higher Step by Step = closer to success)

Cool. But I dun think it'll be tasty.

We ate our dinner and again I played blackjack.
Once a year for the kids, nvm larh..I'll just do wad they want.
The truth is..
I cant stand them buzzing around me like a fly (as though I'm the Shit.)


2nd Day of CNY


I finally get to learn mahjong.
But I stupidly left my phone in my room and I cant make my uncles wait for me.
So no pictures taken also. (>_>)
My dad taught me the basics for the 1st 4 rounds.
Then its showtime.

Due to me = the noob,
my uncles (including my dad)
decided that we should just play 4 ppl Hu game without counting the Fan (I dunno how to explain it in English)

After 1 hour

I LOST.


My RM 5 coins are all gone.

Cool Huh. My uncles Pwned me and ate my money (>_>)

Even my dad joined in the fun.

. . .


I Hope they choke on the coins they ate from me.


ME: "DADDY HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!I'M YOUR DAUGHTER LEH!!!"
DAD: "Paiseh arr..They are my BROTHERS. In blood relation also they come 1st hor...*smirks*"

ME: "*whines* EEEYER!!! WALAO EH!!!NO FAIR!!!"
*UNCLES SMIRK*
And so.. Jassine lost a Grand TOTAL of RM10 + RM 5 debt for the 2nd day of CNY.
And its even more than my winnings from blackjack.
I have to fork out another 5 bucks to pay my dad (the debt as stated above)

AHHHHH...MY MONEY T_T

MY PRECIOUS MUNNEH T_T


ME: "Screw You DAD. *Uncles laughing VERY HARD* You old people too. Fancy bullying a 17 yr old Girl."
DAD: "What? Now u blame us? You Bu Gan Yuan arr? Sore Loser. Tsk tsk."
*ALL LAUGH Even Harder*
ME: ". . . Grr... Next YEAR!!Next Year I'm gonna PWN YOU ALL. Watch out."
ALL: "Waseh Challenge us wor?!?! Lai lor..We Wait for u to come. Tsk tsk. 1 year also not enough lar!!! We play mahjong since we young till now. You got one year experience also not enough de lar!

*walks off together Laughing*

. . . . . .



@#$@%###$%#@$@!!!




Nvm. I'm determined to PWN them.

Jassine JIA YOU!!!


CNY 2010 will be interesting.