Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm in a Lousy Mood. VERY LOUSY. Get Out of My Way.

Vampire Knight manga ( pirated chinese version of course) is publishing in a snail like speed.

I just got my claws(?) on Book 9

At the end of the manga.. The Author clearly stated that it would be at least 6 months untill Book 10 is published =.=

Oh wtf.

And When I'm done with Book 9, I tried to log in to play Audition.

I heard S.H.E, Farenheit and JJ Lin (!!!) songs are added into the song list.

I waited Patiently for the Auto Patch to Finish.

After 10 minutes its done.

When I finished typing my password and pressed enter..


"Process Ended for Hacking Guard Error"

Message: "The Server Disconnected"



..........




Jia Lat?!

Nvm.. I try download Manual Patch.


Process Ended for Hacking Guard Error

Message: "The Server Disconnected"



WHAT THE?!

Nvm. I TAHAN. I Reinstall whole thing.


Process Ended for Hacking Guard Error

Message: "The Server Disconnected"



........................................................







WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF



Screw You Blardy Game Developers

Eat Full Nothing To Do


Patch FOR WAD

JIAK SAI LAR!!!


AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I'm going back to my hometown soon and I want a last glance on the beautiful game also CANNOT?!



SCREW YOU NOOBER WHO REPORT HACK WHEN THEY DIN CREATE TROUBLE

SCREW YOU NOOBS WHO USE USELESS HACK AND STILL LOSE IN GAME

SCREW YOU STUPID USERS WHO GAVE THE IDEA OF ENHANCING HACK GUARD


ARGHHHH!!!!!!!! GRRRR...

T_T

STUPID LAR T_T