Monday, January 19, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

This happened at Sunday, 18th January.

Congrats to ME!!

I finally started undang T.T

thanks to my actual age =.=
made me wait so long only get to take undang class

while almost all in the 2008 Form 5 batch had learned / even get a license

lols..

met Harveena and Beatrice in the same class..

Harveena looks sooo matured O_O * in a good way*
She said I grown taller O_O
NO WAY I DUN WANNA GET TALLER T.T
X_X

then after 6 loooong hours..the class is officially finished.

All's left is the practical classes where I have to really drive in a CAR
Yesh A CAR
OMFG I'm sooo scared that I'll unintentionally murder my instructor. =.=

oh ya. and my undang test X_X
but that would be quite easy i suppose

Almost 85% in that class were guys ~.~
I almost felt that I'm in a men's toilet or something X_X

There's a few guy in my class that failed the colour blind test O_O
Cuz they sat tooo in front LOL

Got one gave blank paper LOL
Cuz he din bring his specs X_X

Before the classes end, the instructor put a slideshow for us to see.
AND MAN THAT IS AWFUL X_X
with all the picture of those who died gruesomely in the accidents
all the broken limbs and more X_X

The guy who sat beside me said:
" Tak cukup lauk boleh tambah. Kari, Panggang, Goreng....blah blah"
OMFFFG DISGUSTING *pukes*

AMAZINGLY(?) I din sleep in the class O_O

*For those who were in same class with me. You all noe how amazing is that.

*For me! Jassine Chu!! You DID NOT sleep in a boring class!!! O_O
MASUK WORLD RECORD LARH!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Conclusion:

I survived a 6 hour UNDANG CLASS




I'm Forever Yours.