Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This Person Drives Me Crazy. LOL *evil*

RED ALERT!!



THOSE WHO DUN PLAY MAPLE



OR



DUN BOTHER TO UNDERSTAND MAPLE





PLEASE DO NOT READ





This post is about a person I know.. (Upon his Request) LOL

He's Mike. I call him Mike Mickey O_O
Cuz he says he Lurves Disney Productions

*okay that's a lie LOL

Met him in Maple O_O
He's my Lucky star man..
GOT SOOOO MANY COINS fer MC when I Party Up with Him
Earned Loads of ME$o$ + Learnt bout FM prices
*which I always 2pidly sell some scrolls CHEAP like WTF nia when it worths 5mil++



Cool Guy, Funny, Great Sense of Humour=Make Fun of Me All the Time
Has LOTS of Accountssssssss.

The most memorable thing he did

FANTASTIC

FANTASTIC
FANTASTIC
FANTASTIC
FANTASTIC
UBER FANTASTIC

*even my dear Access Dar has not done it eventhough We Married

He sent cash messenger (eg.flower sprinkles, snow flakes) to me when I'm Emoing T_T
He cheered me UP!
BURN MONEY FOR ME @_@
okay not exactly HIS money
But still.. Nice ehs *Teary Eyes* TT>TT

But then he got grounded(I guess) and banned from using internet due to his LOUSY results.
Sorry fer revealing THAT. LOL *some lesson fer u. BUAHAHA
Tsk tsk.

LOL

Oh Well..That time he cheer me up is because I quarreled with my Dar over some 2pid stuffs
I almost wanted to divorce Access and marry this Mike Instead O_O
*I'm such an unfaithful wife. LOL

Oh well, back to him,
He's indeed far-far-far-far better than my dear Access
* Sorry dar if u're reading this @_@
BLAME HIM FOR asking me to BLOG about HIM XDD

He managed to tolerate my uber emo+frustrated-ness o_O
For this I give him my thanks and lets give him a big CLAP
*claps* woohoo

blah blah blah..

Pssst! I kinda hoped I met him earlier than Access!

Then I'll not be Mrs. Accessin, I'll be Mrs. ________ (too many accounts)

Oh Well.. I still LOVE my DAR
LOVELOVELOVELOVE Accessin23 LOVELOVELOVELOVE
MUACKS XD


Credits:-
MIKE :-

For making me to do this post for u! I tio threaten T_T SCREW U~! LOL XD
NAH..K larhs.. Lurve u also
ME :-
For using my time to do this uber LAME post LOL




All I Wanna Do Is Find A Way Back Into Love..
I Can't Make It Through Without A Way Back Into Love..