Friday, January 16, 2009

Fascinating.

I'm getting more and more fitted into the world of the dull office.

I heard some stories today.
The malay girl that's beside me took leave because she had to attend her grandpa's funeral.

She called to take some advance from her salary.
Then..after the call..The two other women began to kepoh O_O

From wad I heard, the girl is absolutely lousy in financial management.

She has a monthly salary of RM1,500++ (I guess)
but every end of month she only gets RM500+ -

Why?
She used most of it before the end of the month
To pay car loan, house loan and stuffs

then I heard Lady A asking Lady B: I thought she has a fiance?

Lady B: No use. He didn't even give her some money. Eat also she pay.



WOAH..that guy...Xiao Bai Lian? (eat soft rice - in chinese)
tsk tsk tsk..engaged summore..kelian the girl..
She really loves the guy..ALOT

but..it's not up to me to comment..so i listened.. =)
It's better to shut up >_>

*speaks to myself*
Treat her better though she's like an unpredictable timed bomb
Learn to forgive.


To Be Loved
And What More Could I Ask For?
Quoted from : Someone I Cherish