Thursday, January 15, 2009

Interesting.

It's kinda nice to have work immediately when u reach the office.

It makes me feel not so tired + bored.

But then it goes dull again as there's nothing to do after finish typing some documents and emailed them to my boss.

Until lunch time. Only I had realised that

I
FORGOT
TO
TAPAO
MY
LUNCH
LOLLOL
So I went downstairs to "tapao"

For a moment, I stared at the "Ah Heng Fishball..( something somthing )"
Coz its really expensive...( No Joke. A normal bowl of noodles costs u RM5 )
So I turned around. And I saw some shop selling duck rice.

The guy selling the food was...umm...wad word should I use to decribe him?

Nosey? No lar..He just wanna talk to me.

Weird? Not really. He's normal.

Funny? Okay..something like that.

Overall..I think he's being friendly.

I guess so.

Even ang mohs also go his shop eat lehs *Fu-yoh!*
I guess its famous anyways. O_O
The food is nice and tasty. ( I love the chilli paste )
And the price is reasonable. ( Not like that RM5 lame, not-so-tasty noodles )
So, I silently decided to tapao from him whenever I forget to bring lunch =)
A penny for my thoughts?
I guess I'm just fairly happy because...

He says I'm bubbly O_O

*Laughs at myself*
Come on..Ridiculous lar..
He can tell from just one short conversation?!
*claps* ( LOLLOLLOL )
I bet its just another way to promote *smirks*
But I still feel happy =P

Yawns. Signing Off at 11.30pm.

Tomorrow will be a better day~! ( I suppose )
How do I live without you
I want to know
How do I live without you
If you ever go...
How do I ever...
Ever survive?
How do I
Oh How do I live...