Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yay :D *peace sign*

Bersih rally today. Plus Green rally also if not mistaken.

To say the truth, I don't wanna have anything to do with all these, well except the Lynas issue.


Yes. I choose to be a total bastard.   :)  *peace sign*
Neutral bastard that chooses neither side.

Although I admire the participants' courage
To step out and fight back
But this is gonna make the country even more chaotic

Malaysia is not famous for beautiful islands and multi-racial culture already.
Malaysia is now famous for Lynas issue and political issue and Teoh Beng Hock
And people (especially old people) in yellow or green shirts avoiding tear gas and water blasts.
Kesian them. lol

Its like a few years back in Taiwan
when poor Mr. Tan got caught LOL
His Taiwan slang is really entertaining.
Makes speeches not so boring to hear :x

Then Thailand.
And now, Malaysia Truly Asia lol

Honestly, I can't be bothered with all these lol
Politics is complicated.
You will never know what really happened behind those politicians' poker face


Its hard to really determine who is "right" or "wrong"
It's just basically "who" or "who's political views or actions" you support.


Whether they're doing it for the country or not
It's a dirty world that involves dirty money
The only difference is..

1. They stop using it after some time, and get to the real business - running a country.
OR
2. They continue making use of the dirty money - by using "running a country" as their excuse to get more money into their pockets lol.


Its good to not be famous in blog world.
Anyhow write nonsense or offending topics also won't get caught LOL.


Hahaha~


Welcome myself back to blog world *peace sign*
Few days ago after I wrote the previous post

Roomate Miss Tracy Ng announced that she'll be going back to JB for at least a week
Had to find something to entertain myself
So I read through almost all my previous posts to amuse myself

and finally I recall the purpose of making this blog.

This blog is made..because I'm too lazy to write and maintain a diary.
and this is meant for my children, or even grandchildren? If I have la LOL

Memories fade. But those written in this blog will not fade as long as blogger never shut down site LOL.
I can show my children (or grandchildren)
*types link*
Nah ah boy ah girl, see how your mummy grew up!
See what idiotic things I did when I was young LOL
Read all you want :D
But don't show your daddy those posts about love hor. LOL

Hahaha
It'll be fun to get to know your parents in this way :)
That's what I assume :x

And therefore,
I must continue this blog for the sake of my children LOL


Yay! Long post! :x