Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello Blogger. 2012's First Post!


And its April. lollollol




well Hello! :x

dead blog lol

I don't have readers anyway so yeah this is just for fun

heeheehee :P





Long time nvr so Shiok Sendiri post pictures here and there edi

hahahaha

Shiok arh~~

( ^.^ )v

If wishes really do come true,

Please, I want a pair of double eyelids LOL
And I want to slim down at least 20kg in one day LOL




Really lazy to type everything.

Not so free like last time + lazy + lazy + lazy Infinity.

Too many things happened.

So yeah.. I think I'll just give a summary lol

In short:
- Single  again
- Monash KL = (Hostel life + No money + No transport) = No life.
- Still a lazy bitch.
- Still fat.
- Scared of S. African guys. ( They keep ask people for their number wtf. )
- Nocturnal to the max.
- Misses my darlings at home
- Potential shopaholic


Actually I just wanna try the new blogger interface LOL

K la. Picture Time!! Shiok Sendiri mode activated :x


Cute kitty print xD

Bought it from Forever 21

And oh my gosh, my round round fatball face -.-

My hair color looks okay currently,
but I'm thinking of trying other colours :P

Ignore my fat legs pls arrigato gozaimasu *facepalm*

Quite ex leh, new arrival..
but mum paid for it cuz she came to KL on that day LOL

My Shopaholic rule #1 : Try to get someone else to pay for u LOL



Hm. thats all i guess hahaha :P


I guess I'll cya next year LOL.



Nerd face, fat arms. yay. wtf. (-.-||||)


Annyeong!!

S2  S2  S2

FYI,
S2 is supposed to represent a heart shape.

hee hee hee :D


byee *waves*