Tuesday, December 22, 2009

*blows dust away* Hello!

Wo hen xiang shui jiao.



Wo hen xiang luan jiao.



Wo hen xiang luan tiao.



Wo hen xiang...


Okay, I'm crapping.



Hellooooo my dear blog.



Long time no see. LOL.



Actually I look at u everyday but the laziness just kept me from typing any stuffs on you =/



So yeah, here I am, trying to make a short blogpost seem long.



Therefore, the wide spacing after everyline typed LOL.



I created a fanfiction account. O.o

*under someone's influence =P*


Imma try to write some fics for Junjou Romantica and also Kuroshitsuji

Maybe Ouran xD




but I'm lazy -.-






School's reopening.


I'm busy in helping Miss Elyn ( my teacher during SPM and also my boss currently ) on the opening of a new tuition centre just opposite Sunway JB



27th 27th 27th xD

Come ok? Will post the flyer soon :D





End. :O