Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kill me, or let me kill myself

I



wanna




Die.



Someone hand me a knife now.
or something sharp.

Nevermind. Just stab me.

Finding person who hates me
Free stabs for you
(While stocks last)


I'm fucking clear that being born in this family isnt my fault

but seriously

fuck myself for being born in this fucking family.


I can write almost any essay

except for essay that is related with home.
(typical fake content essays i still can write)


I have told myself a billion times to not to cry over them

and i did it.



I can't fucking cry over this anymore.

I can't fucking cry when my mum is acting like some fucking crazy woman.

I can't defend my dad, and I fucking hate myself for not having the courage to do that.


They say chinese usually marry under the marriage-god's decision
something like tying red strings on two person's foot



Go fuck urself, marriage-god.
Its either u have cataracts on ur eyes or u have been drinking something strong.



I wished that my parents never met.

Although it might mean that I will not be born





who cares. I'm not some big time famous people.

I'd choose not to be born if I can actually choose that.




I wished I have the courage to cut myself