Sunday, October 11, 2009

From someone insignificant to this world.

Frankly, I was sort of lazy to press the New Post button on my blog.



Its not that I have nothing going on recently..
(actually, I have plenty of outings and stuffs to crap about)


I'm not really busy also..


Its just that..

...


...


...


...


Sorry guys (as if anyone is reading la).. let me continue it in my noob chinese -.-



总觉得人生好短暂...

每个人好像随时都会离开这个世界...

所以我都尽量往好的方面去想...

算是乐观啦

或许对某些人来说,我只是在自夸吧...

但是
在这个 "Home Sweet Home"

如果我不乐观的话
我会悲观到自杀吧...

如果有把刀在我身边,我也不知道我到底会不会用它来结束我的生命...

...

....

......

Alright back to English.


During these 10 days that I've gone missing (away from blog I mean)

I thought that everything I do is worthless..

I was (am still) being pessimistic. lol.


Emo, Freak, Lame, Weird, whatever.


I guess nobody will bother to care. lol.