Tuesday, September 08, 2009

-.-"



Tired.



TIREDDDD



tired



TIRED



tired



tired

tired

tired



TIRED

TIRED


tired


TIREDDD



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!



I noe I'm annoying. (-.-'')



But tired is the only feeling I have now (~_____~)



My students...

They really apply the concept of "Things Happen only Hug Buddha Leg"


It's a chinese phrase, meaning that they do things last minute.


Including revision for Chemistry =.= (or any subject I suppose)


Perhaps a very nicely drawn diagram can further increase your understanding of the phrase.







It took me 10 mins to make this. LOL.
KNS. make myself tired for nothing



Today = they having chem trials
Yesterday (Monday) = Last Minute Extra Class >_>


NICE. -.-''





Anyways,

The time is 8pm-10pm, but it ended at around 11.30pm -.-"



I too kind lar, so I extend the time for free -__-



HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Make myself tired for nothing again .__.



Sighs.
Anyone in Convent JB taking SPM gimme some tips leh~

I want to help my dear students to at least PASS with flying colours


LOL.




Everyone!

Spam my cbox with tips for SPM pl0x!


Your efforts will definitely be appreciated!



YAY! Blogging has a therapeutic effect on me!
-minus the side effects of even tired eyes-






To end on a very very high note:






HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH




End.


Manufacturer: Jassine
Address: Computer Lab 109, Sunway JB.
Expiry Date: Irrelevant



P.S: I hope the stickman is alright.

P.P.S: Nothing (or Nobody) was harmed during the making of this post.


P.P.P.S: It means that the stickman is fine :D


P.P.P.P.S: I noe I'm Lame.


P.P.P.P.P.S: Don't punch me.




Lalalalalalalalalalalalala~