Friday, August 21, 2009

Weekly Updates!

Gosh, so many things came up for this week.


Tuesday 18/08/09

Cake eating session in Moonlight

with Rayz and Veron! hahas


Actually, we went for discussion in English Presentation de, but then ended up eating cake again! hahas


We chose 12 little tiny tiny cakes with diff flavours and exchange!

the price is RM18
usually a piece of cake in Moonlight is aroundRM5-7 larh.
so u pay RM 6 per person to taste 12 kind of flavours!
its like, so worth it!


hahas







here are the cakes :)



Nice hor? xD



Rayz's


Veron's


Mine :O


Rayz siam-ed from the picture D:


She can't hide forever HAHAHA


Wednesday 19/08/09

English Presentation

omg! it was sooooo nerve-breaking!

Everyone was wearing formal clothes.
:O

My legs totally jellied after I finish my presentation.

lol. but I guess teaching tuition helps in improving presentation skills :O

I wont even be able to say a word during secondary life. lol.


After the presentation we went to the toilet to take some photos LOL.

Formal clothes mah, seldom can see people wear like that gua. LOL.

My eyes >__>





Thus, first test for English has ended o.o


:O


Thursday 20/08/09



Instrumental Analysis - Colorimeter

Test the uh, concentration of Phosphorus in fertiliser o.o

Then we test the color intensity
Make a calibration curve
Find out the concentration


I dunno that graphic calculator can be used as the colorimeter. HAHAHA

The fertiliser solution stinks lol.

anyways, the color for the solution, is so nice larh!

Blue~~~!!








Stinky, but Damn Nice :)


..........................................................................................................

Bah, I dun wanna care about those ppl edi.

It's not like I'll be stuck with them forever.

So yeah, I dun wanna care, and I dun wanna give a damn.
Next year then buhbye lor.

Then someone very xxxxx lo.
Haiz, dunno how to say lar.


Kanasai larh.

Pui.



End.





*Editing Monash Trip post

*Editing Wendy's tag


walao. so many pending .__.


P.S: tomorrow got gathering with Mei Ping, Pei Sueh, and Pei Wen! Yay! :)