Thursday, August 20, 2009

TAG!!

Got tagged.

Date of tag: 30th June 09

Date of Realised-I've-been-tagged: Today.


Lol. -.-''


1. Beside your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
-Forehead I guess.

2. How did you feel when you wake up this morning?
-Shit.. Can I skip Bio? Ahh dang! I skipped the last class already! -.-''

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
-My ass. LOL jk -.-'' Veron and Rayz, in our formal clothes! :)

4. Would you consider yourself spoilt?
-Sometimes yes o.o''

5. Will you ever donate blood?
-Well of course! :O


6. Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite of the sex?
-Fei Hua. I not orang hutan or nun. Wait. I think both also can have best friend of opposite sex lo. Of course yes la. o.o''

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
-Yes. o.o

8. What does your last text message say?
-I cut my hair le! *Wendy*

9. What are you thinking about right now?
-Why is this tag so long?

10. Do you need someone to be with you right now?
-Erm..sort of.. :O

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
-4 am :) -proud-

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing right now?
-I forgot. LOL

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
-Can I say my blog? lol. I am thinking of you :)

14. Who is the last person who texted you?
-Wendy *I cut my hair le!*

Ten lucky person to do this quiz.
1. Veron
2. Rayz
3. Leosteh (I noe you're not gonna do it.)
4. Eric Chia the non-viking (I suppose you're not gonna do it.)
5. You
6. Yes You
7. Don't look the other way. I mean you.
8. Hey! Don't run away!!!
9. Someone
10. Somebody

Tag is finished due to rubbish crap from 5-10 :)


End~!