Monday, August 31, 2009

Ngai Hey Hak Ka Nyin! :O

The title is in Hakka

which means,

I am Hakka!


o.o



whenever u say / hear/ see Hakka, you see

Ham Cha ( direct translation in Hakka means Salty Tea )



A dish that consist of
  • chopped / diced vegetables

  • rice

  • a bowl of green soup that is made of grounded peppermint, peanut, sesame and some herbs

Healthy sometimes salty and delicious o.o



Went back to hometown.
Naughty dad had this idea.

"Eh Jassine, see we two look alike or not."




Note the resemblance.

Dad, I think I can see how you look like in the future. lol.


One night in hometown


You get things like this.





I think I'm gonna turn into a vampire.


I wonder why is it on my arm instead of my neck.
Locals prefer limbs I suppose.


Watch out folks. I'm thirsty.

....................................................................................................................

Anywayssss,




post-it-note for Strange Cafe nearby Sunway.
End.