Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Annual Ball :D

090809

Sunway JB Annual Ball

OMG. Annual Ball. LOL.

I don't feel like posting any pictures. LOL.


The theme is Masquerade, meaning we have to bring a mask la.
But actually its not compulsory, so I nvr go Bugis buy / buy from Miss Jade.


Then The day before, I suddenly got SMS from Sherine saying that those without mask will be punished to dance .__.

So I'm like, WTF ? and rushed to all places to get a mask. LOL.

The product of a cheapskate party mask and a few DIY items.

Cheapskate DIY mask. LOL.


Ok. I shall post pictures only. Lazy to talk about it liao. LOL.

Sorry for my lousy make up skills that made me look like I have no make up on my face at all.

Ah, the agony of having single eyelids. lol.

So, yeah, the place is at Grand Straits View Restaurant.

Basically its a mix of tasteless food and People from Sunway.


The only nice food for the whole dinner.


Sherine, Veron and Me.




No comment. lol.
































Yiyi first time ever put on make up and wear dress + high heels. LOL.

End.