Monday, June 15, 2009


WOOOT!


No funeral for Jassine today ;D



She passed her driving test~!



She's now a driver~!!! o.o



Beware!! Folks around Taman Gaya, Taman Desa Tebrau and Taman Pelangi Indah.




One week later there will be one dangerous driver driving around your area!!!! Hehes ;D

So you all better buy insurance ARR!!!




Oh well, this pass for driving test is not a glorious one .__.


I mean.. I bribed. -__-lll




Because.. my dad asked me to >__>


He told me on the day i failed.
" Aiya why waste your time! Bribe LAR!!!! You'll never pass de!"



Hahaha .___.




So he paid RM500 to Uncle Lim - Instructor / agent

RM250 for Bukit
RM250 for Road



And I think my dad wasted RM250 .__.


Cuz..I passed my Bukit at one go -.-llll


Well, thanks goodness (?) that Road part was bribed.
Cuz I'm too nervous, and my hand and feet coordination sucks .__.

I scored 17/20.
If it was the actual thing without bribe I would have failed larhs due to my nervousness
maybe, 13 - 15/20 >_>

The JPJ officer was kind..but I just don't know why the hell I was shaking so badly when I got on the car .__.


Ahhh.. Can someone invent the term of phobia for driving tests? >_>

I think I'm phobia of that.

Drivetestophobia? .__.


Har Har Har -.-lll



Oh well, the main thing is that I passed ;D

I can drive now! hehes. ;D


Someone lend me a manual car~!! ;D


I "promise" i won't crash it!!!!





.____.









Random!!!!!



This jelly from Japan (My aunt bought it from Singapore actually)



is....




FREAKING DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!



The whole peach ( pitted of course - Japan high tech okay.) was wrapped around some transparent jelly~~~ which is not too sweet yet not too tasteless~~~!!!
I LUUURVE IT! *M1 advertisment tone*

Unfortunately Aunt Lisa told me it costs $5 SGD
@##$#*&@^#%@&#^&$^@


RM10 for one jelly...

.______.


End.