Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let's Hate This Man.

Since someone says I'm tooo random (WTF)


I'm gonna report News 5 @ Tonight From now on.






IMPOSSIBLE.





My blog is too random?
Stupid shit. Read carefully. It's not like I go shouting lame random stuffs in my blog.
I DO blog about stuffs. There is ACTUAL content.
*except for this post I guess


Unlike yours, which was simply stuffed full of craps.

I arrange my blog nicely, and I make my blog nice.

You'll watch news rather than read my blog?
Then I'll rather watch disgusting horror films than trying to figure out how many spelling errors you have.


Type only, never check. Shame On Youuu.
At least press the nice nice spell check button lar if u lazy .___.
Blogger even nicely highlight the errors for you.



He said:" Blog ? Get a life... lols"

He's despising bloggers? or am I just being paranoid?



...



I guess I'm being paranoid.


Bye.