Thursday, April 02, 2009

Woooooooo...I love singing.

Okay..

The thing that I'm gonna talk about has nothing to do with my title.

HAHA


Okays anyways..

Experiment: Jassine Learns to Drive.

Aim: To find out whether she is good (or bad) in driving.

Conclusion: Jassine sucks totally in driving.



Uh..Actually, I did pretty well in holding the stering wheel.





(=.=!!)
I suddenly think that I'm like the worst lamer in the whole world.

All Hail L~!! *puts L on my forehead*




Okay back to the story.

I woke up at 11am (sorry I woke up so late?)
and spent 3 hours fretting about the fact that Imma drive.

And I forgot to bring my phone.

Started Practical Class at 3pm
Uncle Lim (The Instructor) talked about the ways and tips on how to drive and stuffs.

1st stop = The Hill
2nd stop = The Parking
3rd stop = The 3-point Turn


First Round was done by Uncle Lim.

Now it's my turn >_>
I shall not waste my time to type out all my feelings at that moment.

A little peek perhaps??

Ok. Here goes.

%#$&@$#%^&$#$#%^%#*@$#$


Yeah. That's how I feel.

I'm totally hyped + out of control + Super Nervous

First Step:
Adjust Seat
Mirrors (Front, Left and Right)
Seatbelt
Gear and Engine
Car Components (Wiper, Signals, Lights)
and lastly, A short horn.

Beeeeeep~!

Here we go~!

After 2 hours

WHO SAYS DRIVING IS EASY?!

......


I kept forgetting the damn clutch (is this the correct spelling?)

and the engine just died and died again.

Seriously, I can see the nerves on Uncle Lim's head popping out. >_>

Okay that's gross. Anyhow used this way of describing.



And Hell Yeah, I panic and panic and panic and panic.....*echoes*

I reached home at 6pm
I told my Wilson and my grandma.
My grandma was like :"Good job. At least u didn't crash the car."
Uh...Thanks? >_>


Anyways, I think I prefer to be a passenger. =.=!

End.



*Talks to myself*
I made a loooong post.
Oh really?? >_>