Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's Freaking 4am in the morning.

and uh huh I still havent slept.

I felt so restless..
and suddenly..I wanna blog.
Finally some stuffs are coming out from my empty nutshell.



I feel sad...

2 sad/horrible things happened to me yesterday (judging by the time now, it's yesterday)


30th March, 2am
I did something stupid, and I cried alot because of it.


30th March, 2pm
I checked for something, though I never got it yet I dun really feel anything.



It's funny that I dont feel sad for thing No. 2
But I cried (seriously the BOO HOO girly type of crying) until 3am for thing No. 1


I cried like I never cried before.
All the tears kept flowing down my cheeks.


For the first time, I can't stop myself from crying.


I said something to someone..
That someone didn't believe.
That someone even thought that I was kidding coz 1st April is just around the corner.
That someone broke my heart.
That someone...

...

I wonder if that someone still thought of it as a joke.
Maybe that's why I cried.
Am I such a joker?
Yea I know, I always like to play and make fun of people and joke around.
But I'm really telling you.

Listening to Love Story by Taylor Swift while blogging about this..
it's so cruel.

Especially the ending part.
...

Imma need sleeping pills.
To stop myself from staring in the phone.






Sighs..