Sunday, February 28, 2010

Parody Week : Subhash

Well, there's no abandoned house in sight so I went to explore my laptop instead. Pointless, I know. It's filled with pictures and online games that wastes memory junks.





After scanning through the jungle of bytes, I found a few random pictures. Seems that my randomness is expressed often through my laptop.

Picture No. 1:
Some random person that is obviously bored and umm knows how to reuse waste materials.

Guess who. Winner gets to have a World War II weapon of their choice. In my dream.



Picture No.2 :
Butt. Don't ask.



Picture No. 3 :
Martian food.



Picture No. 4 :
What will I look like in a year if I eat cheese pretzels 6 times a day and drink 8 litres of coke per day instead of water.







There's no way that I'm gonna be like that.
Right. Beer time!







=============================================================================

Lame idea results in a lame parody post. I tried my best.



End.