Monday, November 09, 2009

M.A.S.H time! :D

Wendy, I seriously LOL-ed at your M.A.S.H results

I did one too hahaha.

Sorry for the waste of space below.
I think they set the codes wrongly.
I tried editing it without any knowledge and it failed :D
If you guys cannot see the results please highlight them
IDK wad happened LOL.





































Behold... My Future
I will marry Keith.
After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Hokaido in our fabulous Apartment.
We will have 2 kid(s) together.
Our family will zoom around in a Rainbow SLK.
I will spend my days as a Millionaire, and live happily ever after.
whats your future





Keith was chosen among my list of crushes
muahahaha.

my list :
1. Keith
2. some random guy
3. Pervert
4. Stripper


can say I'm sibei lucky larh. LOL.

and,
LOLOMGWTFBBQLMFAO at the rainbow SLK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

fyi SLK = Small Little Kelisa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


nvm, 2 children nia =x one boy one girl, ngam ngam ho! =x


my list of cars:
1. SLK
2. Ferarri
3. BMW
4. Nissan
5. Saga


I'm glad I got Hokaido LOL. (i think spelling wrong)


list of places:
1. The dustbin
2. Hawaii
3. Hokaido :D



As for the job...

1. Dentist
2. Stripper
3. Billionaire
4. Millionaire
5. Rubbish Collector


hahahahahahah got millionaire leh!
although i'd prefer billionaire... =x



Ahhhhhh tmr tmr tmr @#%$$%YREHGAWET%$Q$WTESDGFGSEFAWAfewfiNFSF

Chem and Bio on same day ROAR.

die die die die wad am i doing here die die die die die go study die die die die die :D


nights!