Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I like the word BiBaBoom :D

Bahhhhhhs


Finals starts tomorrow.


with Maths leading the way to my death. x.x


And I'm still here typing like nothing is going on. -wtf at myself- LOL.


Anywayyyyysss


Subhash decided to reuse the mahjong paper for his Malaysian Studies presentation :D
It was disposed after MS D:
The hat is cute though.
If I made it I would keep it. LOL.







Welllllll, Anywaysssss x2




I was walking around Jusco Tebrau City when I spotted this.



Seriously Meiji is Awesome in their designs.

It was among all other famous candies and sweets and blah blah high sugar food.
Eclixxe, Cadxxry, and etc :D

It's too freaking Catchy.


Wow, this looks like me after one whole night online.
LOL.





HAHAHAHAHAHA This looks like *cough* Christina *cough* Monkey *cough* =x





WTF they even have this capalang car LOL.




I wonder who would buy that.


If I had the money I would =x


Too bad, I was window shopping, and I only have my identifications and car keys with me LOL.



Hahahahahahahahaha



Therefore I conclude my last post for now.


See you all after finals :D


Muacks! Dun miss me tytyty because I will miss you all MUACKS~


Ewwww. -.-



Off I go to struggle with my failing Maths :D



Bye~ -poof-