Sunday, November 15, 2009

CHANGE is the word :D




Hi :D














OMG



omg omg omg omg ahahahaha



I cut my hair ~ again :O


frankly, i dont look like me.. at all O.O


Before :O








BEHOLD!


my new hairstyle :D



+ new nail art omg la




i am so not me LOL.



more to come xD


still uploading stuffs from the phone and camera :O
and teh freaking camera cable is nowhere in sight ROAR x.x




UPDATE:

My nails :D

Ultimate chio-ness LOL. =x




My smelly feet =x




The colours are from O.P.I siaaaaaaaa

OMFG LARHHH mummy bought one whole set of OPI
OPI!!!!!!!


OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI

goshhh -drools-


Anyways, I wanna help my mum in advertising LOL.


Everyone lai Southern City (Giant *formerly known as Extra) near Taman Suria!!!


A glimpse of my mum's small shop :O


Beds for facial :O
*very nice to sleep, I tried it myself LOL.*


front view of mum's shop :O
the one on the left is my aunt hahaha
She's the one who made my nails *shiok*
the middle one is my mum LOL.



All are welcomed :)


lai lai lai haha
Especially those who wants chio OPI nails LOL.


=x


End :D