Monday, September 28, 2009

Ohayo~ ^^



Yay! It's 6 am and I still havent slept! ^^


hahaha -.-


Anyways, I'm here to crap some stuffs o.o


Mapled with Mike from 12- 3am -.-
-no comment-



Watched Youtube, did some bio stuffs, stared at the ceiling, etc. from 3am - 5am


Read blogs from 5am - 6am


I can imagine what will become to me tomorrow (today)


Slumber party in school! LOL -.-


Nevermind.
I shall skip accounts -.-
Damn, I think we're gonna do Mind Your Own Business (assignment) -.-
shit.
.



.



.



.



.



Final decision: I shall drive straight home after Bio and get some sleep -.-




--------------------------------BOOM-----------------------------------------


Yeah, I'm lame -.-

Some say sotplug.

Aiya, whatever.



Check out my nails -shows off-
Nice right? I noe, because its designed by me, done by me xD
Stuffs used in making the nails xD
Favourite nails o.o



And yay~ its almost 7am LOL.

time to "wake up" -.-




Bye o.o