Saturday, June 13, 2009

*James Blunt* You're I'm Beautifullll~~~ *Laughs*

I went to help my aunt Nadeline by being her model for her nail art course o.o


Check out the Nailsss!!!



Ahh, btw that's my phone. My mum passed it to me because she dunno how to use it. xD

Therefore Jassine has lots of time to online on MSN. *screams*


To Someone: U're featured! Look carefully on the MSN~ it says Soof YAN. ;3



Ahhhh~ I loveeeee the patterns~



Nice rightttt???? I mean, its not professional and perfected yet, but its nice enough edi lorrrr...


Here comes my TOE!!





I feel soooooo incredibly girly LOL *shy*



Damn nice lar wei..

Feel like singing James Blunt's song LOLLLOL


You're I'm Beauuuutifuullll~!!!!

You're I'm Beauuuutifuullll~!!!!

You're Beautiful~! It's TRUE!!!


LOLLLLL



Alrighht. Random again. ;D



You might think that they're worthless, ordinary jeans.



THINK AGAIN.




They're Mini-sized!!!!! Super Cute~!!! xDDDDD
End. ;3
* will update on my pending stuffs tomorrow ;P