Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Back!

Ahhh.. I'm somehow revived~ *shiok*




Oh well..a small update here..


  • Christina is in Australia now D:


  • I'm retaking my JPJ on 15th June.

  • I'm going to Sunway JB in July.

and..

  • I'm addicted to yaoi fanfics @_@
Especially Junjou Romantica 1 & 2

UsagixMisaki Romantica pair x3333

I HEART Misaki

Disclaimer: I'm not addicted to the smex scenes. -_- I'm addicted to the story!



Okay..small update ended o.olll

I still have LOOOOTTTSSS of stufffsss to blog about.



And I'm not motivated to update -___-




Just let me hide and slack for a few more days..

A few Moreeee Dayssss...

Then I'll come back and update everything in a day.



I PROMISE.



If not I will belanja everyone who complains O.O



AHHH forget it. I'm broke at the moment. LOL





End.