Friday, March 13, 2009

I wasn't in Hell! *tears of joy*

Back to actively blogging again. xD

Yesterday was the day where we face the result of our own doings
Whether you slept through it, or you really worked hard.

I reached school at around 10.15am
The school was crowded because the girls have Hari Keusahawanan (Canteen Day)
Ahh.. I missed the times where we sell capalang stuffs at a higher price to get the profit.
LOL

The giving of SPM slips was at St. Helen's Square.
(commonly known as Biolab before it was renamed)

I saw alot of friends.
Some of them really pretty.
Some of them had darker skin.(NS I suppose)
Some of them with make ups. All kinds of hairstyles.

I'm the only one who still haven't got any changes.
Same hairstyle (longer)
No makeup (of course)
Darker skin (not NS, but got it from Pulau Redang)
Still as ugly as ever (always will be)

LOL

"Hi!!! Long time no see!!"
The sentence used most for yesterday.

When I got my results. I covered it under the paperbag.
I wanted to see it at the same time as my parents.
So I revealed my results.

I scored 7A's and 4B's

Malay - 2A
English - 1A GCE-O - 1A
Moral - 3B
Sejarah - 2A
Mathematics - 1A
Addtional Mathematics - 3B
Physics - 3B
Chemistry - 2A
Biology - 4B
Chinese - 2A
English for Science and Technology - 1A

It was..far better than I imagined.
I thought I would fail my Add Maths and Bio. lols
Surprisingly I got 2A for Sejarah, Malay and Chinese.
Expected my Moral to be B.
Kind of disappointed that my Physics is B.
Happy that my GCE-O got 1A and Chemistry 2A (usually I stuck in 68, 69, which is 3B)
English, EST and Maths are the three subjects that I can confirm get 1A.

Overall, I am pretty satisfied with my own results.
This is the result of what I worked for.

And I won't deny that I totally lost faith in Bio even before SPM exams.

Dad and Mum was equally satisfied.
My father jokingly said:"Har? RM700 only. Not Straight A's also. *smirks*"
I said:"I'm not superman you know. And don't minus my reward for getting B. I must get Rm700 hor. *beams happily*"
My Mum was so happy that I didn't get any C's.

Oh ya. Getting RM100 reward per A is my family tradition (kononnya).
My dad set it since I got UPSR. (I eldest in the whole family mah)
Even my cousins also can claim. lols
So I got RM700 straight into my Savings account. =)
Total my 3 important exams,
I have RM700 + RM800 + Rm700 = RM2,200 + Salary RM1,020 = Grand Total of RM3,220 in my joint savings account with dad.

Fuyoh larh..
So happy!

SPM

This thing no longer haunts me in my dream.
I'm free to decide what to do, and where to go.


I printed the JPAE form and went straight to Singapore to pass up my documents in Singapore Polytechnic.
My First Choice was Environmental Management & Water Technology

The school is sooooo humongous.
I can easily get lost in there -.-!
If I got chosen I think I need one month orientation larh..LOL
We went there with my dad's friend/insurance agent Uncle Benny Sze.
He so rich >_>
His wife, Auntie Mary is the Marketing Director of Pan Pacific Hotel, Orchard Road.
His drived his son's (a pilot) car, which is a BMW >_>
Filthy Rich.

After I passed up the form.
We went to have lunch in Tanglin Club.
Their Apple Pie is soooooo delicious.

After that we went home.
We stopped by CPL (my "working" place) because my dad has some documents to pass to Uncle John.
Anyways,
His age is not uncle larh. But I'm so used to call him uncle xD
This fella also rich =.=!
He got rich by renting properties.
HSBC rented his shophouse @ Taman Molek for 70k+ per MONTH and HSBC signed 3+3+3 years of tenancy with him.
Imagine the money rolling in at the end of the month @_@
He has alot of shop houses here and there.
And properties too.
Another Filthy Rich fella.

But this filthy rich fella is chio larh *Drools*
I meant Shuai >_>

LOL

Rahhs. I'm getting far off topic.
Time to play Maple again.

Bye.