Monday, January 12, 2009

Saddening.

11th January 2008
I went back to my hometown (Jemaluang, Mersing) after I finished my half-day of work in teh office.

I felt..kindof happy at 1st..
The last glance on my hometown was half year ago..

The fresh air..the "kampung" noise..and the simpleness in everything..

most of all..u wont see vehicles jamming like hell just to get into/out of a simple(?) building.

All's fine..until..

3am Sunday

My grandpa
(whose mind is not clear)
(oh well..he does seem to be faking that he's senile sometimes)
he went into the bathroom, pee-ed, and he sat on the floor,
and he cant get up.

He din bring his tongkat into the bathroom and he locked the bathroom door eventhough we asked him NOT to. If my dad din come home at 3am and heard him pounding on the door, he would stay there till morning =.=

3.45am

*BANG BANG BANG!*
I heard the scary noise and i woke up. I saw my grandma nagging(?) scolding my grandpa.
I asked them wad happened.

And then I tried to go back to sleep.

I supposed u guys would ask "y din u go and help"


Easy.

He's naked =.=

I wondered...do guys strip their clothes in 3am in the morning to pee?!or even anytime when they wanna pee =.=

Oh Did I forgot to mention that he wore adult diapers?

I sensed my grandpa's urge to get attention =.= but i kept QUIET.
I dun wanna make my mum quarrel with my dad, my grandma, my relatives...etc.etc.
*for those who noe wad happened in my family u all can imagine that easily*

While all the thoughts above is running through my mind, I Listened to wad my dad said while he was trying to break into the bathroom

He sounded sad, angry, and helpless.
Yes..HELPLESS is the damn right word for my dad.

If i were in that bathroom, I would probably been chopped into a million pieces.

But..that's his dad. If I were to think in daddy's point of view, I wouldn't dare to belasah grandpa too.

5am

Everything solved. Grandpa himself opened the door after trying a million times to get to the door.
Consequences? Me, Dad, Grandma, almost the whole family (except the kids) lost our sleep.

Effect on grandpa? Oh he's fine. He even talk back to my dad.
Do u see how amazing is this?! He did NOT even feel ashamed of his doings.

Now..lets see wad happens next.
Sort of The climax of my post.

12pm

The whole family (except grandpa and the maid) went to mersing.
As we were happily chatting away..shopping for new year stuffs..blah blah..
Grandma's phone rang.
She picked it up, and thought it was the 4D auntie (yes it's illegal)

Her face went pale.
My grandpa did the same thing again =.=
except that he poo-ed and fortunately(?) this time he had his shirt on.
but not his pants.

The maid went to an old neighbour ,asked for help to call my grandma.
We rushed back to home without buying any stuffs.

We wasted 2 hours to clean the mess.
Plus the scoldings and the overwhelming feel of *WTF I wish I can strangle this man*
Oh ya..I forgot to add in the whispers and shifty glances of the audiences around the neighbourhood.
This would be GREAT news in the neighbourhood. Far greater than Israel attacking Gaza Stirp.
By tomorrow..the whole kampung will know this.
And the aunties and uncles will have a brand new topic to gossip about.

GREAT. Now We're FAMOUS.

Around 3pm
Conclusion(?)

The whole trip was AWFUL.
I emo-ed all the way home. Companied by my grandma's forever repeating "speech" and my bros innocent laughters.

I only felt better when I saw my bed, my plushies, and everything that belongs to me.
I skipped dinner. Because he sits beside me during dinner.
I hid inside my room, to avoid him and also to stop thinking about the nasty stuffs I saw in that bathroom.
It's art in a sarcastic way.
Since taking pictures of hundreds of nudist are referred as art nowadays.

And now..I don't even noe whether I wanna go back to hometown during CNY.

I shall end this. Before I break down and cry.