Wednesday, January 07, 2009

OHMYGOD I DID THIS POST IN MY OFFICE

ello folks...I started working today.. /.\ *moans*

and i havent seen my boss yet zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I'm doing nth sia x.X
*voice in my brain says* "Where the HELL is the boss?!" =.=

so now i did this post after 7 days of year 2009..

my pictures are not posted due to some stupid techincal error..

okays.. my so called "company" is called CPL Logistic..
It's... small...and...quiet o.o
IDK y my dad got me this job lurhs o.O
he say his fren needed a part time worker
blah blah blah stuffs and POOF i'm here ~.~
i regretted coming here x.X
Sighs~

*PS: happy belated bday to Darren again O.O
Though i already asked ah ma to send u my bday wishes on that day =P
Just to remind u that I didn't FORGET ur bday =X

and happy working to me!!! (once i seen my boss and noe wad work to do) =.=